To promote and encourage private investment in Creative Clyde, the Scottish Government awarded Enterprise Area status in early 2012.
14.5 hectares of development land and buildings are currently
available at Pacific Quay.
Enterprise Areas offer the following specific benefits:
- Up to 100% business rates relief, worth up to £275,000 over
- Streamlined, speedy approach to handling planning consents
- Delivery of next generation Broadband by 2015
- Customised skills and training support from Skills Development
- International marketing campaign, led by Scottish Development
International, to promote Enterprise Areas
There are seven separate sites at Pacific Quay with Enterprise
Area status, ranging in size from 0.3 hectares to 5.9 hectares.
These include the land where the new masterplan has been
developed by Scottish Enterprise to provide modern, loose fit,
flexible workspace. The sites also include the Grade A listed South
Rotunda building and the Watermark Business Park, where
over 21,000 sq ft of modern, high specification business space is
The Enterprise Area benefits are available to a wide range of
businesses involved in the creative sector. To discuss eligibility
criteria or any other queries relating to Creative Clyde's
Enterprise Area status, please get in touch.